Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Welcome to my humble beginning... :)

This is going to be my new blog, talking about global fashions and trends... :)
Blog will be very casual and not overwhelming since I am also not the expert..

well... Although I am going to add all the expensive brands item to overlook where trends are going, but
my aim is for people to understand that it's not all that expensive brands that makes you look good...

i mean, why do you think there is a show called "FASHION POLICE"??? because people still make mistakes in those expensive clothes!!

so anyway I am going to focus mainly on street fashion, and how we can all look good in affordable clothes... Learning from street fashionistas!! :)
Let us all be a fashionista!! We deserve to look good even in cheap clothes!!

So enjoy my humble beginning, and thanks for your support :)


No comments:

Post a Comment